I am rebuilding everything due to the change of version to 5, and on one of the machines I use (after building successfully on another) I’m getting this error.
c:\d\S5R>"c:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe" c:\d\Slicer -G "Visual Studio 17 2022" -DQt5_DIR:PATH=c:\Qt\5.15.2\msvc2019_64\lib\cmake\Qt5 -DSlicer_USE_SimpleITK:BOOL=OFF -- Setting C++ standard -- Setting C++ standard - C++14 -- Selecting Windows SDK version 10.0.19041.0 to target Windows 10.0.19044. -- The C compiler identification is unknown -- The CXX compiler identification is unknown CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:51 (project): No CMAKE_C_COMPILER could be found. CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:51 (project): No CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER could be found.
What I did:
- Install VS 2022 (Community) from scratch
- Made sure it installs Windows SDK (10.0.19041.0) (searching online, it seemed to be the problem for others)
- Started VS 2022 (I remembered from earlier versions that setup is fully finalized when starting)
- Checked the files MSBuild.exe and cl.exe, they seem to be in the right place (exactly the same as on the machine it built well)
- Did a Repair on VS 2022
- Restarted the machine a few times
Does anyone has an idea what it may be? Thanks a lot!