Covariate Significance testing - Pvalues always equals to 1

Dear experts,
I used SlicerSalt software to carry out a shape analysis but whichever database I used and for different substructures such as caudate, hippocampus and amygdala the pvalue was always non-significant. In particular, I performed the following steps:

1. shapeAnalysisModule from which I have as input the mask of interest of the first subject. Then I set the coef of the first subject just obtained as a template and obtained the mesh of all the subjects.
  2. Procrustes Registration between all the elligned.vtk meshes taking the first one as reference and scaling.
  3. Population Analysis between the two sets of subjects obtaining the average surfaces
  4. Covariate Significance testing by putting different covariates such as age, years of illness.
    I did not carry out the Correspondence Improvment as I could not find a way to obtain landmarks automatically for so many subjects. Is there something wrong with the procedure?
    I would also have liked to perform shapeAnalysisMANCOVA with these models but as it is an old tool it does not read the new vtk. Is there a way to convert them to the old format? otherwise how can I see the pRAW?
    thank you very much,
    Giulia