Create ROI from PET data

Dear experts,

I am trying to create ROI from dicom PET/CT data. I complete segmentation from the PET dicom data but I don’t know how can I create ROI from segmentation… is it possible or should I have to different way? please advice me…

Thank you

What do you mean by ROI? In Slicer, by ROI we mean a box-shaped region of interest, but some people use ROI term for segmentation.

What is your overall goal?

I’m newbie on this field. I want to simulate patient dose rate from the PET/CT DICOM file by FLUKA and it seems need ROIs for create RT Structure. I struggling hard for this last few weeks but still any gain.

First, I want to calculate absorbed dose of lesion from the PET image.
Second, I want to simulate absorbed dose of lesion to voxelized source from the PET.
where CT image will be use to voxel detector.

I can’t find information about this…

I find solution, thank you for your kindness

Ciao

Have you found a solution?

We don’t know what inputs FLUKA needs, but if you tell exactly what is required then we can tell you how to get it in Slicer.

Dear lassoan

I didn’t know how do I mark up ROI on segmentation but now it’s okay.

additionally, I got error message while running Nvidia AI asistant like below

{{
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/qwaj/Slicer-4.11.20210226-linux-amd64/NA-MIC/Extensions-29738/NvidiaAIAssistedAnnotation/lib/Slicer-4.11/qt-scripted-modules/SegmentEditorNvidiaAIAALib/SegmentEditorEffect.py”, line 492, in onClickAnnotation
result_file = self.logic.dextr3d(in_file, session_id, model, pointSet)
File “/home/qwaj/Slicer-4.11.20210226-linux-amd64/NA-MIC/Extensions-29738/NvidiaAIAssistedAnnotation/lib/Slicer-4.11/qt-scripted-modules/SegmentEditorNvidiaAIAALib/SegmentEditorEffect.py”, line 1112, in dextr3d
session_id=session_id,
File “/home/qwaj/Slicer-4.11.20210226-linux-amd64/NA-MIC/Extensions-29738/NvidiaAIAssistedAnnotation/lib/Slicer-4.11/qt-scripted-modules/NvidiaAIAAClientAPI/client_api.py”, line 287, in dextr3d
raise AIAAException(AIAAError.SERVER_ERROR, ‘Status: {}; Response: {}’.format(status, form))
NvidiaAIAAClientAPI.client_api.AIAAException: (3, ‘Status: 500; Response: b’\n500 Internal Server Error\n

Internal Server Error

\n

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

\n’’)
}}

what should I do?

thank you