CT Image Scan Error

Hello,
I’m trying to load a series of dcm files for a CT scan, but I’m getting an error as follows:

511: 1 [Scalar Volume]: Multi-frame image. If slice orientation or spacing is non-uniform then the image may be displayed incorrectly. Use with caution.

Reference image in series does not contain geometry information. Please use caution.

512: 2 [Scalar Volume]: Multi-frame image. If slice orientation or spacing is non-uniform then the image may be displayed incorrectly. Use with caution.

Reference image in series does not contain geometry information. Please use caution.

513: 3 [Scalar Volume]: Multi-frame image. If slice orientation or spacing is non-uniform then the image may be displayed incorrectly. Use with caution.

514: 4 [Scalar Volume]: Multi-frame image. If slice orientation or spacing is non-uniform then the image may be displayed incorrectly. Use with caution.

555: VR [Scalar Volume]: Multi-frame image. If slice orientation or spacing is non-uniform then the image may be displayed incorrectly. Use with caution.

999: Dose Report [Scalar Volume]: Reference image in series does not contain geometry information. Please use caution.

Would there be any suggestions for this error?

Thank you.

Series number above 100 typically indicates secondary capture or reprocessed images, which are rarely useful for data analysis. You can safely ignore these and just use the original/primary images (with series number below 100).

1 Like

Hello sir,

I cannot seem to fix the error, would you mind taking a look at the CT data below? For some reason I seem to be getting only one .dcm image on display. I very much appreciate your time sir.

I was able to load the 6xx series numbers correctly using the latest Slicer Preview Release:

These are all reprocessed images, but since you don’t have any original/primary images in your zip file, these are the only ones you can use.

1 Like