DICOM error in 3D slicer

Operating system:
Slicer version:4.8.1
Expected behavior:
Actual behavior:
hi, why 3D Slicer don’t open my DICOM data? but it can open them when I chose “add data”.

What kind of data set it is?
Could you try the latest stable version of Slicer?

Cardiac data set, and my images are acquired with MRI modality.

Is it a time sequence of slices or volumes or just a plain 3D volume? Regular 3D volumes should be possible to load without issues. Time sequences can be stored in many different ways, so loading of those may require some tuning.

Do you see any errors or warnings in the application log? (X icon in the lower-right corner of the application window)

thanks for your attention,

so, no difference between use of 4.8.1 version or 4.11.0 version both of them can’t open DICOM data for me. but with another systems open them clearly!

there are many sequences from one patient. i can load DICOM data, after some steps for loading data, when i press load key, dont show any thing. please HELP me

Is it a time sequence of slices or volumes or just a plain 3D volume?

Do you see any errors or warnings in the application log? (you can see the log if you click X icon in the lower-right corner of the application window)

Can you share an anonymized data set (or a phantom data set acquired with the same acquisition protocol)?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Loading of GE/Kretz ultrasound volumes (.vol file)

Thanks, i try to solve the problem, and i do it, on of my friend is very expert about 3D slicer…every thing is OK.

Could you share with us what was the solution so that we can learn from it (what we can improve in the future)? Thank you.