Download web down

Hi all,

Just to let you know that http://download.slicer.org/ doesn’t seem to be working.

Best,
Fernando

Until the download page is fixed, you can download packages from these alternative sources:

na-mic.org domain appears to be down as well. I will report to the folks who are maintaining these resources.

Should we define a tag for network infrastructure issues and ask admins to subscribe to that? That way they would be automatically notified about problems that needs their attention.

They acknowledged the issue, but it sounds like it won’t be fixed today. The problem with partners hosted resources is that there multiple people/units involved, and the troubleshooting process is unclear. At this point, the response I received from Greg is that “a trouble ticket should be opened with Partners helpdesk”. I am traveling and won’t be able to do that anytime soon.

The issue has been resolved. Namic and download sites are up again.

The site is down again:
http://download.slicer.org/

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at download.slicer.org Port 80

NA-MIC.org is working.

It is still down…
@mhalle @freephile

We have a web server issue that we are working on diagnosing.

We have migrated slicer.org and na-mic.org away from this server, and that’s why they are still up.

download.slicer.org remains and will remain down until at least tomorrow morning when we can get someone to access it physically.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

It is still down …

@mhalle Do you have an estimate how long it is going to take to restore the download page?

If it takes several more hours then we may update slicer.org with a note that we are working on the download site issue problem and we may even add today’s download links there.

@lassoan thanks for mentioning this! Indeed, Slicer packages can still be downloaded from the dashboard here, independently from download.slicer.org: CDash

The download page is back online (at least it work for me from within Partners)

Works from outside as well!