ERROR -can not download .........as scalar volume

Operating system:ubuntu
Slicer version:Slicer-4.11.20200930-linux-amd64
Expected behavior: load slices to visualizate it
Actual behavior:ERROR -can not download …as scalar volume

i can not find the DICOM patcher as extension in the latest version of slicer 3D i downloaded

i can not find DICOM patcher in the latest version , i had the same problem to visualize MRI data, what can i do please

i had the same problem to visualize MRI data, i can not find DICOM patcher in the latest version , what can i do please

Version downloaded-Slicer-4.11.20200930-linux-amd64
Screenshot from 2021-03-04 16-18-27

These all look like reprocessed frames. They are probably rejected because they don’t have geometry information (e.g., they are screenshots). Please follow troubleshooting instructions here.

DICOM patcher is a module that you can find by hitting Ctrl+F and then typing DICOM patcher.

Thank you for the response , but i already checked it and nothing works , i dunno what to do

Then this applies: “If none of the above helps then check the Slicer error logs and report the error on the Slicer forum. If you share the data (e.g., upload it to Dropbox and add the link to the error report) then Slicer developers can reproduce and fix the problem faster.” - share the application log, and - if possible - a sample data set.