Error installing PyRadiomics

I’m trying to download Radiomics but I ran into this error. Can anyone explain to me how I can solve this?
Thank you in advance

Install target: install
C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-2mkjrouf\simpleitk af1blhdc40184a66b1fx672x72ecf1f

Source directory:
C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-Zakjrouf\simpleitk_af1b@dc4818a4a68b1faa672a72ecf1f_skbuil Please check the install target is valid and see CMake e’s output for more information.

Working directory:
C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-Zakjrouf\simpleitk_af1b@dc4818a4a68b1faa672a72ecf1f_skbuil

Please check the install target is valid and see CMake e’s output for more information.

[end of output]

Note: this error originates from a subprocess, and is likely not a problem with pip.

ERROR: Failed building wheel for SimpleITK
Failed to build SimpleITK
ERROR: Could not build wheels for SimpleITK, which is required to install pyproject.toml-based projects

I can not explain your error messages, however you could just install the SlicerRadiomics extension and run it on your segmentations:

so are you advising me to install 3D slicer first and then pyradiomics? But won’t it give me the same problem? I downloaded visual 2022, is it correct or superfluous?

I downloaded 3D Slicer and I downloaded the Pyradiomics extension.
But I’d still like to understand why he didn’t let me download it via pip. Also why shouldn’t the wheels be installed automatically by python?