Error when trying to load module RVesselX

Hello, I’m trying to install an extension SilcerRVXLiverSegmentation, and when I couldn’t load the module.

Here is the error log:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 1, in
File “C:\Users\karis\AppData\Local\NA-MIC\Slicer 5.1.0-2022-05-18\lib\Python\Lib\imp.py”, line 169, in load_source
module = _exec(spec, sys.modules[name])
File “”, line 613, in _exec
File “”, line 850, in exec_module
File “”, line 228, in call_with_frames_removed
File “C:/Users/karis/AppData/Local/NA-MIC/Slicer 5.1.0-2022-05-18/NA-MIC/Extensions-30955/RVesselX/lib/Slicer-5.1/qt-scripted-modules/RVXLiverSegmentation.py”, line 8, in
from RVXLiverSegmentationLib import RVXLiverSegmentationLogic, Settings, DataWidget, addInCollapsibleLayout,
File "C:\Users\karis\AppData\Local\NA-MIC\Slicer 5.1.0-2022-05-18\NA-MIC\Extensions-30955\RVesselX\lib\Slicer-5.1\qt-scripted-modules\RVXLiverSegmentationLib_init
.py", line 18, in
from .VesselHelpWidget import VesselHelpWidget, VesselHelpType
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘RVXLiverSegmentationLib.VesselHelpWidget’

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I have no knowledge in Python and am utterly confused.

The problem was that the developers added a new file (VesselHelpWidget.py) but forgot to add to the Slicer extension package. I’ve submitted a pull request that fixes the issue:

In the meantime, you can download the missing VesselHelpWidget.py file and copy it to C:/Users/karis/AppData/Local/NA-MIC/Slicer 5.1.0-2022-05-18/NA-MIC/Extensions-30955/RVesselX/lib/Slicer-5.1/qt-scripted-modules/RVXLiverSegmentationLib

1 Like

Thank you so much! This solved my problem.

1 Like

Thanks @n0wm3 for reporting this bug and thanks @lassoan for submitting the fix.
I have merged the PR, so this issue should be fixed for the next extension release.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any question or feedback regarding this extension!

1 Like