What I would like to do is to export a clipped region (from Dynamic Modeler) into a DICOM-RT file. I have searched throughout the Forum with no answer. It has bothered me for a long time. Any help from your side will be much appreciated.
Operating system: Windows 10
Slicer version: 4.11.20210226
Expected behavior: Export a Segmentation in DICOM-RT format
My workflow is as follows:
- Imput a CT data set with some heart Segmentations (in RTSTRUCT format);
- “Export visible segments to models”;
- Generate a Segmentation (ClippedRegion) by Dynamic Modeler (using curve cut);
- “Convert model to segmentation node”;
- Right click this segmentation, then click “Export to DICOM…”;
- Get the error message “Must export the primar anatomical (CT/MR) image” (see the screenshot below).
Could you give me some support?
Thank you so much!