Currently I’ve been working on automating a work flow in python that goes like the following:
- Load CT scans (as .tiffs)
- Create a segmentation and threshold to identify air in the scans
- Automate a mouse click in a known location and use the “Remove selected island” feature
- Apply the “Keep largest island” feature
- Calculate and report statistics
I’d like to add a 6th step that saves the final resulting volume as an STL file so users could easily open up a visual artifact at a later date to make sure that the script worked as intended, but I’m struggling to get the Segmentation Export Widget (or the ExportNode) syntax to work in python.
If anyone could provide an example of calling a/that function to export a volume/segment as an STL I’d really appreciate it!