Exporting 2 volumes as a stack of image files (PNG).

Operating system: Windows 10
Slicer version: 4.10.2
Expected behavior: N/A
Actual behavior: N/A

Hi all,

I am very new to slicer and to medical imaging in general, so I apologize if this question is very obvious.

I have a pre-op MRI and post-op CT images for a patient. My goal is to display only the hardware from the CT, superimposed on the MRI.

I have already coregistered the images, and I have masked all the undesirable parts of the CT, isolating the hardware. When I look at my slices in the viewer in the three planes, what is displayed is perfect.

I was hoping to collect a stack of images (PNG or similar) from each view of the combined volumes. I was hoping to have each image be a slice through my volumes at a set slice separation. In the end I was hoping to have 3 image stacks: coronal, sagittal, transverse. In these images I am hoping to depict exactly what I see in the three viewing panels. My input images were not in DICOM format, but were NIFTI files.

Is this possible to do in a systematic way? I know that it is possible to capture a screenshot of a few slices, but I was hoping to generate all the images in one process.

Thank you so much for your help!

Sounds like the ScreenCapture module will do what you need.

Hi @pieper , thank you so much for your reply. This did the trick! I appreciate it.