Getting error while saving project

Dear sir,
I was working on one case, in which my area of interest is

Dataset: Anonymize.zip

while saving I am getting this error.

[Qt] class QList<class qSlicerFileWriter *> __cdecl qSlicerCoreIOManagerPrivate::writers(const class QString &,const class QMap<class QString,class QVariant> &,class vtkMRMLScene *) const warning: Unable to find node with ID "" in the given scene.
[VTK] vtkMRMLVolumeArchetypeStorageNode::UpdateFileList: Failed to write 'C:/Users/Team B/AppData/Local/NA-MIC/Slicer/cache/SlicerIO/__BundleSaveTemp-2023-01-10_144146_115/2023-01-10-Scene/Data/TempWrite3 /3 .625 PLAIN.nrrd'.
[VTK] vtkMRMLScene::WriteToMRB: Failed to save C:/Users/Team B/Desktop/2023-01-10-Scene.mrb: Failed to save scene to data bundle directory
[Qt] bool __cdecl qSlicerCoreIOManager::saveNodes(class QString,const class QMap<class QString,class QVariant> &,class vtkMRMLMessageCollection *,class vtkMRMLScene *) error: Saving failed with all writers found for file "C:/Users/Team B/Desktop/2023-01-10-Scene.mrb" of type "SceneFile"
[Qt] void __cdecl qSlicerSaveDataDialogPrivate::updateStatusIconFromMessageCollection(int,class vtkMRMLMessageCollection *,bool) Data save error: "- Error: 3: .625 PLAIN (vtkMRMLScalarVolumeNode1): Failed to write 'C:/Users/Team B/AppData/Local/NA-MIC/Slicer/cache/SlicerIO/__BundleSaveTemp-2023-01-10_144146_115/2023-01-10-Scene/Data/TempWrite3 /3 .625 PLAIN.nrrd'.\n- Error: Failed to save C:/Users/Team B/Desktop/2023-01-10-Scene.mrb: Failed to save scene to data bundle directory\n- Error: Failed to save scene as C:/Users/Team B/Desktop/2023-01-10-Scene.mrb\n- Error: Saving failed with all writers found for file 'C:/Users/Team B/Desktop/2023-01-10-Scene.mrb' of type 'SceneFile'.\n"

I am unable to save the case.
Thank you

Do you only get the error for this particular series?

@pieper
Getting error in those series who is starting with “.625” series description

I have tries on Mimics software in that I am able to save all cases without error.

Can you try saving it in a directory that does not have spaces in the path ("Team B")? Just a thought.

This link didn’t work for me. Can you try opening up the permissions?

@pieper here is the updated link

Thanks for sharing the anonymized data.

I was able to import the dicom data, save a series that included the “.625” string to a file, and then correctly reload. I tested this on a mac. Maybe someone can test on windows?