I would like to ask a question about some ways to use Markups

I would like to ask a question about some ways to use Marksup.

1. When using Plane among the Marksup items, I would like to know how to change the angle of the plane created first. For example, what should I do if I want to change P_3, located on the Transverse Plane, to P_5?

2. I would like to know how to increase the length of a line while fixing the two points that make up the line in Marksup.

3. What should I do if I want to measure the angle between a specific plane and line created with Marksup?

4. Is there a magnetic function between points created with Marksup in 3D Slicer? I want to manipulate another Marksup without changing the position of a specific Point on Coordinate, but the Point continues to move during the manipulation process.

I am always grateful for your kind replies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regarding the first question, you can manipulate a markupsPlane using the interaction handles.

In the markups module, select the plane node and under display > Interaction handles tick the checkboxes “Visibility”, “Enable Translation” and “Enable Rotation”. You can then use the handles in the 2D or 3D views