Image definition spontaneous problem!

Hi everybody!
This problem happened spontaneously, I did not change any setting of 3D Slicer so I can not get around why I am having this issue! So, any help will be more than welcome!
I am working with .nii.gz files (rats skulls scans, for a landmarking project) and instead of a clear image I got a blurry/grey image (attached photos). Any of you got this problem before?
I ask one of our IT department to check the computer for any potential hardware issue and he told me that everything is ok.

Thanks in advance!

Yen

Suddenly the program is not uploading the images properly,

It looks like it’s stuck in a low-quality preview mode somehow. Can you toggle to GPU rendering? Otherwise try toggling a few of the setting in the Advanced tab.

1 Like

Also make sure to use at least the latest Slicer Stable Release.

There is a bug in CPU/GPU volume rendering switching Iatest stable (causing a crash), so if you want to switch between CPU/GPU rendering then use the latest Slicer Preview Release where this issue has been already fixed.

1 Like

You can also try different presets, enable/disable depth peeling (in 3D view controller), and edit transfer functions to get better rendering results.

1 Like

Hi Steve! Thanks a lot for your reply and suggestion! I will try it today! Have a nice day!

Hi Andras! Thanks a lot for your reply and your suggestions!
I have the last release installed.
I will try it your recommendations today!

Have a nice day!

Hi Steve and Andras!
THANKS A LOT FOR HELPING ME! !

Now I can re-start my landmarking work :slight_smile:
Wish you all a nice day!

Yen

1 Like