In developing a loadable module, how can I use the screen on the right except ui on the left side of the display module?

Thank you so much for your help every time @lassoan .
This weekend, I’m going to try the Simple ITK-related Error Fix that you mentioned last time.

In developing a loadable module, how can I use the screen on the right except ui on the left side of the display module?

When developing a loadable-module, is it correct to create a loadable-module source for the extension wizard through slicer-build\Slicer.exe in the development order, then build a source through CMake and modify and use binary files? Or do I have to build through CMake whenever I modify the source code?

I am developing a loadable module (simple AR module using real-time computer vision) using c+±based VS Qt tool in visual studio (on Windows10). Is there a function that provides support such as real-time computer vision, video processing, or real time streaming within 3D Slicer? If there is, I would like to use it first.
And is there a way to debug each module when running Slicer in Debug mode through S4D\Slicer-build\Slicer.exe --VisualStudioProject?

Also, I want to use the display area on the right except for the UI part of the Slicer screen, but I don’t know their names and don’t know how to use them. Can you tell me how to use this part?

And can I use the data of module A when I run module B? For example, through Volume, Volume Rendering.I rent dcm files in the 3D, 2D display area, and how can I use (reuse) this displayed, rented image or video in the module I created?

If the goal is to use the resulting data from other modules, we would like to obtain the coordinates of a specific object in the video and then use these coordinates to use the displayed images and coordinates in Volume Rendering.