Is Mimics Software Suitable for Producing 3D Geometric Modeling of MRI Files?

Is Mimics Software Suitable for Producing 3D Geometric Modeling of MRI Files?

Yes, the same way as Slicer.

In general, Slicer is much more flexible and can do much more than Mimics, but Mimics has some unique features, too. Slicer is completely free, open-source, customizable, and extensible, while Mimics is closed and very expensive.

What do you mean by being expensive so it can’t be easily installed? may you send me download link?

There is no free download link for Mimics. You have to buy that software for a few ten thousand dollars.

but why I could download free ? that name is ( Materialise Mimics Innovation Suite Medical )

That’s a demo version, perhaps functional for a week or too.

As an experienced Mimics user I must admit that I don’t use it that often anymore. Although it’s very powerfull (and also very expensive) I’ve switched to Slicer.
Slicer has a steeper learning curve (at least to me it had), but once you get to know, you’re gone like it.

Nowadays I do all my MRI segmenting with Slicer.

a question mr leon , Mimics produce volume mesh file? and too 3d model without mesh?

I have used both Mimics and Slicer for many years–I use Slicer more now, but Mimics is pretty easy to learn.
You can request a free evaluation license of Mimics, usually with multiple modules.

You can generate volumetric meshes in Slicer from segmentation using SegmentMesher extension.