Model Maker module not producing a model

Hi all, I am on version 5.2.2 on Windows 11 and trying to run Model Maker on a dataset that I segmented. In IO I pick my segmentation, I created a new ModelHierachy, and I click apply. The module runs, but no 3D surface appears in the 3D view. I can get surfaces using Show 3D in the Segmentations module, but I would like more granular control over the model using the Model Maker Parameters and the ability to edit the model using Surface Toolbox.

Here is my debug log:

Model Maker standard output:

The input volume is: C:/Users/USER/AppData/Local/Temp/Slicer/CJJFG_vtkMRMLSegmentationNodeB.nrrd
The labels are: 
The starting label is: -1
The ending label is: -1
The model name is: Model
Do joint smoothing flag is: 0
Generate all flag is: 1
Number of smoothing iterations: 10
Number of decimate iterations: 0.25
Split normals? 1
Calculate point normals? 1
Pad? 1
Filter type: Sinc
Input color hierarchy scene file: None
Output model scene file: C:/Users/USER/AppData/Local/Temp/Slicer/CJJFG_AAAAABDECCDCEDGA.mrml#vtkMRMLModelHierarchyNode1
Color table file : 
Save intermediate models: 0
Debug: 1

Starting...
Models file: C:/Users/USER/AppData/Local/Temp/Slicer/CJJFG_AAAAABDECCDCEDGA.mrml
Model Hierarchy ID: vtkMRMLModelHierarchyNode1
Imported model scene file C:/Users/USER/AppData/Local/Temp/Slicer/CJJFG_AAAAABDECCDCEDGA.mrml
Got model hierarchy node vtkMRMLModelHierarchyNode1
GenerateAll! set make mult to true
useStartEnd = 0, numModelsToGenerate = 1, numFilterSteps 13
Adding 1 pixel padding around the image, shifting origin.
Image scalar max as double = 255

WARNING: due to lack of color label information, using the full scalar range of the input image when calculating the histogram over the image: 254
Setting histogram extentMax = 254
Skipping 0
Hist: Min = 1 and max = 1 (image scalar type = 3, max = 255)
GenerateAll flag is true, resetting the start and end labels from: -1 and -1 to 1 and 1

GenerateAll: there are 1 models to be generated.
Reset numFilterSteps to 13
Marching cubes: Using end label = 1, start label = 1
Image data extents: 0 639 0 639 0 767
Label    1 has 2.49823e+07 voxels.
End of looping over labels
Made models from labels: 1
Writing to model scene output file: C:/Users/USER/AppData/Local/Temp/Slicer/CJJFG_AAAAABDECCDCEDGA.mrml, to url: C:/Users/David/AppData/Local/Temp/Slicer/CJJFG_AAAAABDECCDCEDGA.mrml
Models saved to scene file C:/Users/David/AppData/Local/Temp/Slicer/CJJFG_AAAAABDECCDCEDGA.mrml
Cleaning up
Deleting cubes
Deleting hist
Deleting transform ijk to lps
Deleting ici, no set input null
Deleting reader
Deleting model scene

This appears to generate an output, but I do not know how to access this and I would expect this output to appear in my current scene 3D view.

Probably segmenttions shouldn’t be selectable as input. You can right click on the segmentation in the Data module and convert it to a labelmap and then run the Model Maker on the exported labelmap.