I am willing to create a whole module for Internal Dosimetry in Nuclear Medicine, the Module consist on several plugins:
- Quality Control of Images (Images loaded from DICOM Node must contain a minimum set of data in headers)
- Images are supposed to be Registered by acquisition system and they can be easily registered with the already available Registration plugins here.
- CT image Segmentation with Atlas (Its been proposed several models from ICRP but the Idea is to have the ability to enter the Model)
- CT Rescaling (not confusing with BRAINS rescaling with is useless in this way)
- Geant4 (preferred) or Gate Bridge to perform Dose calculations (currently missing)
- Tumor/Health Structures Segmentation (like the PETTumorSegmentation plugin)
- Pharmacokinetics per Atlas tissue if possible, otherwise per segmented organ, this leads to a matrix to move from dose rate to absorbed dose
- BED calculation
- Anything else interesting or missing in the above
Most of this is already done by other plugins available here, but everything its messed up and there are missing parts. This is a long term Project, so it will be implemented by stages. If someone is ready already working in something similar and is willing to accept the challenge just let me know.