MONAILabel sometimes does not show "Run" button

Hello everyone, I’m facing a stability issue in 3D Slicer during auto segmentation tasks. Specifically, I’ve encountered situations where the ‘Model’ information and the ‘Run’ button for segmentation models are missing or inaccessible within the interface.

This issue disrupts my workflow significantly, especially when attempting to use advanced segmentation techniques. I have explored troubleshooting options within the software but haven’t found a resolution yet. Has anyone else experienced this problem or found a workaround? I came across a related discussion on MONAILabel’s GitHub Because 3D-Slicer software is unstable by systemic problem 3D slicer itself, It doesn't show 'Model' information and 'Run' button in Auto Segmentation option. · Project-MONAI/MONAILabel · Discussion #1357 · GitHub AI In Cybersecurity and wondered if there might be a similar solution applicable here. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!

1 Like

Are there any error messages in the Slicer application log?
If that does not give a hint then you can provide step-by-step instructions that allows us to reproduce the problem; or you can check yourself what goes wrong by attaching a Python debugger.

1 Like