No segmentEditorExtraEffects in v4.13

Problem report for Slicer 4.13.0-2021-11-24 win-amd64: [please describe expected and actual behavior]

I cannot find segmentEditorExtraEffects, SlicerIGT and SlicerVMTK in the newest version 4.13, revision 30427. The reason why I am using this version is because I could not find the Sandbox extension in version 4.11, revision 29738. How can I get all packages in one version?

Open up “Install slicer extensions” from the “Welcome” screen, search for “SegmentEditorExtraEffects” and install - does that not work for you? I get this in today’s Slicer preview build:

Thanks for your reply. But the extension does not appear in v4.13. It’s “unavailable”

I was actually testing against a downloaded 4.13.0-2021-11-24 r30427 / ed8a169. Here it worked.
Did you build Slicer or download the installer?

I am using 4.13.0-2021-11-24 r30429 / 00d2939. I downloaded the installer from the website https://download.slicer.org/.

This is what I get:

imagen

I am not able to download sandbox in version 4.11.20210226 r29738 / 7a593c8 either.

I can find it now! I guess I just needed to wait

Pls explain the solution in a bit more detail, for other users. Thank you.
Are you working behind a firewall?

The issue is likely regarding the time when the Slicer preview build finishes and is available to download versus when each extension finishes and is available to download. This time difference is not an issue for people in the USA as the build time is not during regular work hours. For example it is 8am on the east coast and most extensions are built and available to download however there are some extensions just now finishing up but the entire process will be over soon. See the CDash column for start times of the preview build and each extension here.

See the linked post below about the topic which also includes a link to a Slicer GitHub issue that tracks it as well.

2 Likes