Problem using Segment editor

Operating system: Windows 11
Slicer version: 4.11

Dear all,

Currently, I have created a segmentation of the rat head model. I saved the following files of the segmentation for future modification.
Screenshot 2022-01-29 133503

But after I load files again, I am not able to change anything. As you can see in the following screenshot I am not able to create any change in the previous segmentation

I would appreciate that if someone have any idea regarding this issue. I just want to create some changes using the paint tools of the segment editor, then create a new mask.

Thank you in advance.

Go further down in the effect tab and check what you have got here:

Dear Rudolf,

Thank you very much for the reply. I checked all options in there, but nothing changed. When I try to remove some part of segmentation with the help of paint tools in the segment editor nothing changes. It seems that my file is kind of uneditable. I wonder is there any way to change that. I have attached some files concerning this problem.

As an example, I have plan to remove the downer part of the green segment in the following slice with the help of paint

After using the paint tool, I reach the following result (dark red part in the following screen)

After I saved this change and reload the files, I did not see any change. I would like to modify the loading file, but it seems that it is not possible and I don’t know what is the problem.

You can put one online for download (bundle them as MRB) and post the link here.