Our paper submission deadline is coming up soon on ** June 25th, 2018, 23:59 PST **
Workshop on Shape Analysis in Medical Imaging
Granada, Spain, Sep 20th, 2018
We gladly announce the workshop for Shape Analysis in Medical Imaging (SHAPEMI, https://shapemi.github.io/) held in conjunction with the conference on MICCAI – Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Interventions, in Granada, Spain, Sep 20th, 2018.
(*) Aim and Scope
Shape and geometry processing methods are receiving increased attention, notably, in medical imaging.
This workshop provide a presentation venue for researchers working in shape and geometrical analysis, such as shape modeling, geometric learning and statistics. This year’s edition also brings a focus on applications.
Original contributions as well as well as exciting applications in medical imaging are sought in the form of:
- 8-12 page papers
- 2-3 page abstracts
Every accepted paper or abstract can include a live demo.
(*) Targets topics include, but are not limited to:
- Shape Processing and Analysis
- Shape Learning and Classification
- Geometric Learning and Manifold-based Methods
- Statistics of Shapes and Deformations
- Spectral Shape Analysis
- Spectral Clustering and Dimensionality Reduction
- Shape Modeling and Representation
- Shape Segmentation, Registration and Correspondence
- Longitudinal Shape Analysis and Processing
- Medical Applications focused on Shape Analysis
- Evaluation / quality assessment of shape models
- Relevant demos of freely available shape analysis software
(*) Keynote speakers on the preliminary list include:
- Dr. Michael Bronstein, University of Lugano
- Dr. Daniel Rueckert, Imperial College London
- Dr. Stanley Durrleman, Inria/ICM Aramis Lab
- More to be announced
This workshop will provide an invaluable opportunity for researchers to present recent work on shape analysis in medical imaging. Interactions among fellow researchers will foster a deeper understanding of the underlying concepts and will provide insights on medical imaging applications.
Best Paper Award Sponsored by Kitware.
** IMPORTANT DATES **
- Deadline for paper submission: ** June 25th, 2018, 23:59 PST **
- Notification of Acceptance: July 25th, 2018
- MICCAI Early bird registration: August 10th, 2018
- SHAPEMI Workshop on: September 20th, 2018
For more information: