ROI Registration Non-Functional

I am trying to use ROI registration (within the surface registration module) to register two .ply models based on an overlapping section of the models after fiducial registration (which gave close pre-alignment).

I have placed the fiducials to border the overlapping region with both the markups module and the built-in landmark functionality in the ROI registration module.

After placing the fiducials and setting an output transform, the module does not run to completion/register the models when I click compute (a previous attempt turned the models blue but also did not work).

Error log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:/Users/socce/AppData/Roaming/NA-MIC/Extensions-28257/CMFreg/lib/Slicer-4.10/qt-scripted-modules/SurfaceRegistration.py”, line 331, in onComputeButton
self.applyROIRegistration(outputTrans)
File “C:/Users/socce/AppData/Roaming/NA-MIC/Extensions-28257/CMFreg/lib/Slicer-4.10/qt-scripted-modules/SurfaceRegistration.py”, line 386, in applyROIRegistration
fixedROIPolydata = self.logic.getROIPolydata(self.inputFixedLandmarksSelector.currentNode())
File “C:/Users/socce/AppData/Roaming/NA-MIC/Extensions-28257/CMFreg/lib/Slicer-4.10/qt-scripted-modules/SurfaceRegistration.py”, line 673, in getROIPolydata
activeLandmarkState = landmarkDescription[markupID]
KeyError: ‘vtkMRMLMarkupsFiducialNode_25’