SEEGA extension not working with Slicer stable release

Hello,
I am new to this community. I am using SEEGA extension with the slicer stable release 4.11. It seems that author of that extension doesn’t read this forum and I have already seen someone else reporting the error that SEEGA extension is giving errors with stable release on extension’s github repository. I am using stable release to avail Freesurfer slicer extension capabilities ( and it is not available for previous versions).
Now the error I am getting with SEEGA extension (shown below) is what I have seen being reported before as well.
Is there any quick fix for SEEG extension that I can do myself to be able to use it for latest slicer release. Thank you
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 1, in
File “/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/lib/Python/lib/python3.6/imp.py”, line 170, in load_source
module = _exec(spec, sys.modules[name])
File “”, line 618, in _exec
File “”, line 674, in exec_module
File “”, line 781, in get_code
File “”, line 741, in source_to_code
File “”, line 219, in _call_with_frames_removed
File “/Users/busria/Downloads/SEEGA-master/BrainZoneDetector/BrainZoneDetector.py”, line 52
print self.lutPath

Slicer-4.11 uses Python3, while the previous version used Python2. There are a few trivial syntax differences, which you should be able fix on your own.

For example, the first error that you see here is that print self.lutPath is not valid syntax in Python3 and you need to change it to print(self.lutPath) (in line 52 of “/Users/busria/Downloads/SEEGA-master/BrainZoneDetector/BrainZoneDetector.py”). If you fix this an error and restart Slicer then you’ll see the next error. If you have trouble with any specific error then let us know.

Once you are done, you can submit the fixes as a “pull request” to the original repository.

Thank you so much
I have fixed all the errors, teh only one I am bit confuse is this line
self.electrodeList = sorted(self.electrodeList,key=lambda (x): x.name.text)
I only changed it to this to make it work
self.electrodeList = sorted(self.electrodeList,key=lambda x: x.name.text)

Is this correct?
Thank you so much for the help

Yes, it is correct.