Segmentations module: don't automatically expand module's settings pane for long file/folder paths

Something similar occurs in both the Segmentations module and the Segment Editor module for the name of the Segmentation (and Segment?).

Maybe this is not typical of all users, but I had output an STL file with a rather long filename to try to keep track of the process used to generate it. (As I’ve said elsewhere, I may want to compare different attempted segmentations of the same anatomy.) I then reloaded it with the Data button as a segmentation, and with the existing name the panel at the left takes up a minimum of half my screen (note that the application is maximised in the above screenshot).
Interestingly, even if I switch to make a different Segmentation “active”, I still cannot shrink the pane.

Whereas for a file path it’s usual to put ellipsis at the start or in the middle (and then display the full path in a tooltip), for an object name I think it’s more usual to put the ellipsis at the end (and then display the full name in a tooltip).
—DIV