Segments disappeared!

Problem report for Slicer 4.10.2 macosx-amd64: [please describe expected and actual behavior] Hi I was using segment editor to annotate MRI images and saving regularly onto a server (but never actually closing slicer). When I finally closed and reopened slicer today all of my segments were gone and when I tried to add new segments all came up in the same shade of gray (instead of a color palette as usual). Any idea what the issue is? Thanks!

Saving to a server is always inherently risky. Network problems may corrupt files of prevent full saving or restoring of a scene. It is always safer to save locally and copy manually (or synchronize folders).

I would recommend to use a recent Slicer-4.11 release, as it contains many improvements and fixes.

How did you save the scene? Into a single mrb file or into many separate files? Is any error logged when you load the scene (menu: Help / Report a bug)?

Hi! I restarted the work and downloaded Slicer-4.11 but now am having some new issues:

First a large amount of the time I use segment editor the paint brush/eraser disappear within the first few edits and I can only get them back by reloading in my data. Is there any way to avoid this?

Second, some of the time I open my annotations the segments are opaque and uneditable- any idea why this is?

Thanks!

Since the issues you are experiencing seem to be unrelated, please report them in a separate topic. Also include a few screenshots or screen capture that demonstrate the problem.