Sequence volume reconstruction calibration

Hello,

I am trying to reconstruct a 3D ultrasound volume with the slicer volume reconstruction module. I can correctly apply the calibration matrix (image to probe) specified in the plus server configuration file (used to replay the .mha sequence file containing the tracked images) to reconstruct a volume. However, I observe some undersampling with live reconstruction (many iterations are needed to compose all the images in the volume). Considering this, I want to use the reconstruction of the recorded sequence to reconstruct the 3D ultrasound volume. However, the image-probe calibration matrix (specified in the aquisition and replay PLUS configuration files) is not applied in the .mha sequence metafile.

So my question is: how to apply the calibration matrix (image to probe) to a sequence metafile (.mha) to reconstruct a volume using the recorded sequence reconstruction mode of the Slicer volume reconstruction module?

Thank you,

Here is attached an example (Elbow example from IGT sample data) of the volume reconstruction from a sequence file where the calibration matrix is not applied.

3D_reconstruction_from_sequence_example

ImageToProbe calibration transforms are not normally recorded in sequence metafiles by Plus. You can copy and paste the calibration matrix into a new transform and use that for the parent transform of the image.

• Copy:

• Paste: