Shape variation analyzer

Systerm:win10,slicer5.1.0
l have installed the extension shape variation analyzer,but it shows not loaded,the python interactor shows module not found error:no module named joblib,can you give me some guidelines?

maybe you could try pip_install(‘joblib’)

hopw it helps

thank you,but follow your advice,it shows “no module named threadpoolctl”,then l install the“threadpoolctl”it still failed. l uninstall the extension,want to install again,now l even can’t install the extension,how can i do

Try reinstalling slicer latest version and trying again

@lili-yu22 I installed Shape Variation Analyzer using Slicer 5.0.2 through the Extensions Manager on Windows and it included joblib and threadpoolctl. How did you install the extension? Through the Extensions Manager? Installing from file? Cloning from GitHub and building from source?

through the extension manager,now I can’t download it

now,according your advice after install threadpoolctl,it success,i found at night it always failed,at day time,it success,l don’t know why it happen

I have the same problem. Shape variation analyzer does not work! Slicer 5.0.2

Python 3.9.10 (main, May 6 2022, 03:14:57) [MSC v.1930 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32

C:\Users\bp\AppData\Local\NA-MIC\Slicer 5.0.2\NA-MIC\Extensions-30822\ShapeVariationAnalyzer\lib\Slicer-5.0\qt-scripted-modules\shapepcalib.py:811: SyntaxWarning: “is” with a literal. Did you mean “==”?
if (len(y_design) is 0):
C:\Users\bp\AppData\Local\NA-MIC\Slicer 5.0.2\NA-MIC\Extensions-30822\ShapeVariationAnalyzer\lib\Slicer-5.0\qt-scripted-modules\shapepcalib.py:820: SyntaxWarning: “is not” with a literal. Did you mean “!=”?
if len(y_design) is not 0:
C:\Users\bp\AppData\Local\NA-MIC\Slicer 5.0.2\NA-MIC\Extensions-30822\ShapeVariationAnalyzer\lib\Slicer-5.0\qt-scripted-modules\cpns\cpns.py:57: SyntaxWarning: “is” with a literal. Did you mean “==”?
if len(self.fileList) is 0:

Please use the latest Slicer Stable Release (currently 5.0.3, in a few days 5.2.x) or the latest Slicer Preview Release (currently 5.3.x).

Hi, thank you for your reply! However, I have still the same problem:

C:\Usersbp\AppData\Local\NA-MIC\Slicer 5.2.1\NA-MIC\Extensions-31317\ShapeVariationAnalyzer\lib\Slicer-5.2\qt-scripted-modules\cpns\cpns.py:57: SyntaxWarning: “is” with a literal. Did you mean “==”?
if len(self.fileList) is 0:
File “”, line 1
==
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

ShapeVariationAnalyzer does not work!

That is just a warning and not an error. I issued a PR to fix these warnings in ShapeVariationAnalyzer back in June, but the developers of that extension haven’t responded to integrate the change.

Is there something with your usage of ShapeVariationAnalyzer that is not working?

Xref

Hi, I am using Slicer 5.2.2 and I have installed Shape Variation Analyzer by adding it as an extension. However, I do not see it as a module in the module list. Please help.