Kitware, a software company specializing in open-source software, is seeking input about its paid public training courses. Our goal is to offer the highest quality, most relevant training material to help users and developers become experts with our popular open-source software tools.
To help us achieve this goal, we have put together a brief survey that will take about 5 minutes to complete. We would love to hear from you!
Please respond to the survey by 2023-04-04T04:00:00Z. We sincerely appreciate your feedback!
- Key stakeholder in the creation and ongoing maintenance of 3D Slicer.
- Engineering core member of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NA-MIC).
- Developer of new open-source technologies for Slicer such as VTK, ITK, and CMake.
- Responsible for maintaining the web infrastructure associated with the Slicer download and extensions manager websites.
- Maintainer of the build farm that builds, tests, and packages the Slicer application and its extensions on macOS, Linux, and Windows every day.
Disclosure: I am an employee of Kitware, the software company mentioned in this post.