I think I found a tiny bug in the Slicer image export.
I am using Slicer 4.10.2 on a MacOS computer. I can open a NRRD volume and choose File/Save to save the file. I want to save as Stimulate Sdt so I save
Stimulate (.spr) from the pulldown. I accept that I want to save the file as “spr.spr” in the folder
/Users/chris/s. It then generates a header (.spr) and image (.sdt) file. If I open the header with a text file I see:
TempWritenrrd does not exist, and both .sdt and .spr files are saved in
/Users/chris/s. I think the Slicer writer should only use the file name without path or to include the actual path.