Syntax parameter file

Operating system: macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)
Slicer version: 4.11.20200930
Expected behavior:
Actual behavior:

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with the syntax of the parameter file for the Radiomics module. I attach the .yaml file that I have already created.

# It is written according to the YAML-convention (www.yaml.org) and is checked by the code for consistency.

imageType:
  Original: {} # unfiltered image

setting:
  binWidth: 2

#distances between the center voxel and the neighbor, for which angles should be generated.
  distance: [[3]]		

#z-score normalisation 
  normalize: True

# Featureclasses, from which features must be calculated. If a feature class is not mentioned, no features are calculated

featureClass:

shape:
  firstorder: 
  glcm:  
  glrlm: 
  glszm:
  gldm:  

I have two questions, the first one is about standardization. I saw on the documentation that if I set “true” for normalization, we use z-score normalization. I would like to know how to set the +/- 3 sigma normalization, i.e. what sentence to write to access this normalization ?

My second question is about the distance between the neighbors for the calculation of the texture parameters. The syntax indicated in my code does not work, I tried several possibilities but they do not work either. What should I write ?

Thank you so much for your answers,

Marion

edit: miss a letter, “distances” seems correct with this syntax : distances: [3]

But I have a new question : I don’t have a value for each direction or distance ? It’s an average ?