Tests failed on CircleCI

Hello,
I’ve posted a pull request with some changes to the Markups module and I noticed that it failed a test on CircleCI. I looked at the details and it looks like the error is related to the DICOM module. Is this something I need to address? Would I would need to merge my pull request with a more recent version to pass this test?

Thanks,
Sara

/usr/src/Slicer/Modules/Scripted/DICOMLib/Widgets/qSlicerDICOMExportDialog.cxx:579:93: error: no matching function for call to ‘ctkDICOMIndexer::addDirectory(ctkDICOMDatabase&, QString, QString&)’
         indexer->addDirectory(*dicomDatabase, outputFolder.absolutePath(), destinationFolderPath);
                                                                                                 ^
    In file included from /usr/src/Slicer/Modules/Scripted/DICOMLib/Widgets/qSlicerDICOMExportDialog.cxx:70:0:
    /usr/src/Slicer-build/CTK/Libs/DICOM/Core/ctkDICOMIndexer.h:71:20: note: candidate: void ctkDICOMIndexer::addDirectory(const QString&, bool, bool)
       Q_INVOKABLE void addDirectory(const QString& directoryName, bool copyFile = false, bool includeHidden = true);
                        ^
    /usr/src/Slicer-build/CTK/Libs/DICOM/Core/ctkDICOMIndexer.h:71:20: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘ctkDICOMDatabase’ to ‘const QString&’
    /usr/src/Slicer-build/CTK/Libs/DICOM/Core/ctkDICOMIndexer.h:73:20: note: candidate: void ctkDICOMIndexer::addDirectory(ctkDICOMDatabase*, const QString&, bool, bool)
       Q_INVOKABLE void addDirectory(ctkDICOMDatabase* db, const QString& directoryName, bool copyFile = false, bool includeHidden = true);
                        ^
    /usr/src/Slicer-build/CTK/Libs/DICOM/Core/ctkDICOMIndexer.h:73:20: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘ctkDICOMDatabase’ to ‘ctkDICOMDatabase*’
    [4513/5132] Building CXX object Modules/Scripted/DICOMLib/Widgets/CMakeFiles/qSlicerDICOMLibModuleWidgets.dir/moc_qSlicerDICOMTagEditorWidget.cpp.o
    [4514/5132] Building CXX object Modules/Scripted/DICOMLib/Widgets/CMakeFiles/qSlicerDICOMLibModuleWidgets.dir/qSlicerDICOMTagEditorWidget.cxx.o
    ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
    Exited with code 1

Since the docker image used on CircleCI is re-generated once per day, the error associated with the update CTK dependency is to be expected.

1 Like

Thanks @jcfr for the clarification.

@jcfr, it looks like I may not have permission to trigger a rebuild. Is there a way I can do this without submitting another pull request?

Is there a way I can do this without submitting another pull request?

Assuming smrolfe is associated with your github fork, to re-trigger the build associated with PR#1230 you could do the following:

git commit --amend --no-edit
git push smrolfe master --force
1 Like