Total Segmentator error: Failed to compute results...returned non-zero exit status 1

Operating system:windows11
Slicer version:5.6.2

Hi,
I have installed Pytorch and other python packages properly, and restarted and reinstalled Slicer for several times. No matter I choose the ‘fast’ mode or not, the process will stop after starting the downloading of models.

And here is the details:

*[Python] Failed to compute results.*
*[Python] Command '['D:/Programmes/3DSlicer/Slicer 5.6.2/bin/../bin\\PythonSlicer.EXE', 'D:\\Programmes\\3DSlicer\\Slicer 5.6.2\\lib\\Python\\Scripts\\TotalSegmentator.exe', '-i', 'C:/Users/LiYiRan/AppData/Local/Temp/Slicer/__SlicerTemp__2024-05-22_10+47+37.137/total-segmentator-input.nii', '-o', 'C:/Users/LiYiRan/AppData/Local/Temp/Slicer/__SlicerTemp__2024-05-22_10+47+37.137/segmentation', '--fast']' returned non-zero exit status 1.*
*Traceback (most recent call last):*
*  File "D:/Programmes/3DSlicer/Slicer 5.6.2/slicer.org/Extensions-32448/TotalSegmentator/lib/Slicer-5.6/qt-scripted-modules/TotalSegmentator.py", line 298, in onApplyButton*
*    self.logic.process(self.ui.inputVolumeSelector.currentNode(), self.ui.outputSegmentationSelector.currentNode(),*
*  File "D:/Programmes/3DSlicer/Slicer 5.6.2/slicer.org/Extensions-32448/TotalSegmentator/lib/Slicer-5.6/qt-scripted-modules/TotalSegmentator.py", line 961, in process*
*    self.processVolume(inputFile, inputVolume,*
*  File "D:/Programmes/3DSlicer/Slicer 5.6.2/slicer.org/Extensions-32448/TotalSegmentator/lib/Slicer-5.6/qt-scripted-modules/TotalSegmentator.py", line 1001, in processVolume*
*    self.logProcessOutput(proc)*
*  File "D:/Programmes/3DSlicer/Slicer 5.6.2/slicer.org/Extensions-32448/TotalSegmentator/lib/Slicer-5.6/qt-scripted-modules/TotalSegmentator.py", line 807, in logProcessOutput*
*    raise CalledProcessError(retcode, proc.args, output=proc.stdout, stderr=proc.stderr)*
*subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['D:/Programmes/3DSlicer/Slicer 5.6.2/bin/../bin\\PythonSlicer.EXE', 'D:\\Programmes\\3DSlicer\\Slicer 5.6.2\\lib\\Python\\Scripts\\TotalSegmentator.exe', '-i', 'C:/Users/LiYiRan/AppData/Local/Temp/Slicer/__SlicerTemp__2024-05-22_10+47+37.137/total-segmentator-input.nii', '-o', 'C:/Users/LiYiRan/AppData/Local/Temp/Slicer/__SlicerTemp__2024-05-22_10+47+37.137/segmentation', '--fast']' returned non-zero exit status 1.*

I can see in the screenshot that there is an error message about network communication (requests.exceptions.ConnectionError), but most of the details are not visible. Could you please copy the content of the textbox below the “Apply” button?

Thanks for your reply! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have solved this problem by downloading these models manually.
Regarding the network issue mentioned, it may be due to my VPN usage. However, the process would start slowly and finally crash even without VPN.
I didn’t save the details after requests.exceptions.ConnectionError, but here is the related information copied from temp documents:
requests.exceptions.ProxyError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘github.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /wasserth/TotalSegmentator/releases/download/v2.0.0-weights/Dataset297_TotalSegmentator_total_3mm_1559subj.zip (Caused by ProxyError(‘Unable to connect to proxy’, SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, ‘EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:1129)’))))
Hope this could help.

Thanks for the update. The error indicates that your firewall or proxy server was blocking the direct internet connection.