Release packages are back with the expected name. See CDash report
Windows package has been signed and is available for download.
- Linux package has been marked as release and re-upload, it should shortly appear in the Nightly category.
- Note that the macOS is NOT listed yet because I am looking into way for signing it.
- Hopefully sign the macOS package and mark it as release.
- Update external website: nitrc and wikipedia
- Finalize release announcements
- Version NA-MIC data Update external website
- Update ExtensionStats extension
The one test failure is related to test test_FiducialLayoutSwitchBug19141 and is most likely a false positive:
Checking the difference between fiducial RAS position [33.4975, 79.4042, -10.2143] and volume RAS as derived from the fiducial display position (33.857864050053124, 78.85677006484119, -11.214302062988281) : 1.19563619402 RAS coordinate difference is too large as well! Expected < 1 but got 1.19564
There are a total of 143 description files in the 4.10 branch of the extensions index repository.
A total of 397 build reports were submitted on October 19th and the remaining on October 18th including:
- 123 build reports on October 19th with the remaining 20 build reports on the October 18th on Linux
- 143 build reports on macOS on October 19th
131 build reports on Windows on October 19th. Not submitted are 12 extension reports: