Blank screen when launching Slicer on older laptop

I have downloaded version 5.2.2, 5.5.0 and 5.4.0, it manages to download everything but when I open it I get a window with a white screen. My laptop has these features:
Operating system: windows 10 pro; version : 21H2
Processor : Intel(R) Core™ i3-2365M CPU @ 1.40GHz 1.40 GHz
RAM : 12.00 GB (11.8 GB usable)
Processor graphics : Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
Shader version : 5.0
OpenGL: 4.3
Open CL : 1.2
Is it because of the characteristics of the machine or why is this due?

I get a window with a white screen.

Assuming you were able to download the package and the white screen appears at startup, consider reviewing these:

This CPU was release more than 10 years ago. Current version of Slicer is compatible with hardware released in the past 5 years. You can try to dig up a very old version of Slicer that is still compatible with your computer, but that would lack many new features and fixes. Therefore, I would strongly recommend to get a more recent computer (or to rent a virtual machine from a cloud provider) that is compatible with current Slicer version.

1 Like

The same thing happens to me with all the versions, I downloaded the Mesa OpenGL driver but it didn’t solve anything or possibly it didn’t work correctly

i made these instructions
Setting up software renderer on Windows:

I found it up to here, but everything does not appear

Thanks for the follow up.

Do you also experience the same issue using older Slicer versions ? Starting with 4.10.2.

Here are links:

install and uninstall the recommended versions, more things appear and do not appear in each installed version