Because my research and learning are continuing…
The point I’m curious about is related to your software; let me try to
explain it step by step.
- The person’s CBCT scan is being taken.
- Region of interest is modeled via CBCT scan.
- The defect area is being reconstructed.
- The reconstructed region is extracted in stl format.
- The stl model is being given to the printer program to be sliced.
Does your program in stage-3 do what I want to say? I put a picture on Attachment, I like it if you look at it.
Thank you very much in advance
Please check if this extension can achieve your goals:
If not please comment about what’s missing
Can I use the software on human patients? Or is it just for software research purposes?
This should address your questions:
And for Slicer itself, please be aware of this information about the license: