Could not load: 511: Vital Snapshot as a Scalar Volume

Hi, I’m curious and working on Slice. Can someone help me with this error. It’s a color image, can you give me the steps to correct this error?

[image]

Most likely this is just a screenshot, a 2D image, which is not usable for much. What do you expect the image to contain and what would you like to use it for?

Anyway, you can probably get the image loaded by trying the suggestions described here: https://slicer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/user_guide/modules/dicom.html#troubleshooting

1 Like

Lasso, I actually have a 3D of a carotid aorta from a friend’s heart and I wanted to print it out as a 3D print job. I speak of Brazil and this part of impressions is still a bit difficult. I would love to see the steps as I try to fix this flaw, I will read this link. Thank you, for helping me I will be reading this article now!

Most likely the imaging study contains a few other series, one of them should be a 3D CT or CBCT that Slicer should be able to load.

1 Like

We checked the image headers and the files contain 2D screenshots with a small amount of additional private data that is not likely to contain any 3D information. No 3D geometry can be extracted from these images using standard DICOM compliant software.

1 Like

hey, got it, i’ll see if he can give me these Dicom patterns. But the media I have is 2.5GB now that you gave me a tip I will look for if it is not mixed in the folders. Thank you Lasso, thank you very much friend.

[image]

You can switch to DICOM module and drag-and-drop the top-level folder into the application screen. Then Slicer will automatically scan for all the DICOM files in the folder hierarchy and provide a list of what can be loaded.