Hi, I just want to add specific sound files to my VR environment. I installed sound control extension. Also, I am following below steps
- Install PureData - How to install pureData ???
- Install 3D Slicer - OK
- Start 3D Slicer - OK
- Install the SoundControl extension - OK
- Install SlicerIGT extension (it contains BreachWarning module, which is used for computing distance of tooltip from a target model) - OK
- Start 3D Slicer
- Load BreachWarningScene.mrb
- Switch to “Open Sound Control module”
- In PureData section, select OscSimpleTest.pd configuration file, click “Start server” button
- Switch to “Sound Navigation” module
- Move the needle model by shift+left click & drag => moving the needle closer to the target will increase beepinthe g frequency
Can someone please guide me more how to do that ?