Due to the recent transition to the updated Extension Manager and Data Store infrastructure, when using Slicer-4.11 (or older) version, users will need to manually download and install extensions from the new extension server, and download data sets from an alternative server instead of using the Data Store module. Rationale for the transition can be found here. We anticipate that this will be a temporary measure will the transition is finalized.
Thank you for your patience! Please do not hesitate to reach out here on Discourse if you have questions or need assistance with extension installation.
– Slicer Dev Team
- Go to the Slicer Packages server
- Select your release version
- Find the extension of interest in that releases extensions folder
- Click the download icon to download the extension package
- Follow the instructions for manually installing the extension
- The extension may have dependencies. Check the corresponding .s4ext file in the extension index to see what other extensions may need to be installed.
If you are looking for data previously accessible via the Data Store module (hosted on the DataStore server), it can be found here.