Error when creating path in Endoscopy module

This is with Slicer preview 5.1.0-2022-05-04 on Windows 10. This is very likely pilot error as I have not used the Endoscopy module in (literally) years.

I’ve created a point list of input fiducials, selected a new model for Output Path, but when I click “Create Path”, nothing happens and I get the following error in the console/error log. Any help would be much appreciated!

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Users/hherhold/AppData/Local/NA-MIC/Slicer 5.1.0-2022-05-04/bin/../lib/Slicer-5.1/qt-scripted-modules/Endoscopy.py", line 239, in onCreatePathButtonClicked
    model = EndoscopyPathModel(result.path, fiducialsNode, outputPathNode)
  File "C:/Users/hherhold/AppData/Local/NA-MIC/Slicer 5.1.0-2022-05-04/bin/../lib/Slicer-5.1/qt-scripted-modules/Endoscopy.py", line 537, in __init__
    pointsArray = vtk.util.numpy_support(points.GetData())
TypeError: 'module' object is not callable
1 Like

I can confirm that, tested in 5.1.0-2022-05-05 (throws that error) and in a 2021 version of 4.13 (no error).

1 Like

I had the same problem, it seems to be an incompatibility caused by version update…
I will try the older version.
Thank you!

@sjuejsuj try a newer version rather than old. This was a temporary regression that has since been fixed.

2 Likes

I try to download the new version of ‘Endoscopy.py’ from Github, and replace current version in ‘.\Slicer 5.0.2\lib\Slicer-5.0\qt-scripted-modules’, then the endoscopy module can operate normally.
Thank you! :smile:

@sjuejsuj instead of manually replacing a single file in Slicer 5.0.2, please download and install latest Slicer stable 5.2.1 from https://download.slicer.org/.

I’ll download the latest Slicer version, thank you!