This is a module that let’s define a linear transformNode with:
- till n (currently 8) different relative rotations and a 3D translation
- axis of rotation, angle and pivot point
Also allows to visualize the transform information as:
- current intrinsic euler angles of the rotation part
- axis of rotation, angle and nearest to the origin point of the rotation axis (also tells you if the pivot point is at infinity)
- an angle markup which translates point0, the origin; around point1, the pivot point; to the point2, the transformed_origin.
- a plane markup which its objectToNode transform matches the current transformNode matrix.
Here is the repo for you to try:
You just need to add
YOURPATH/TransformManager/TransformManager to your modules list.
I would appreciate feedback about it.