how do I take a data from a cathather sensor and show it in a heart

Hello
I am working at a startup company, developing cathather for the heart.
we have a sensor that tell as the X Y Z and the roll pitch and azimuth with each movement.
we also have a model of the left atrium that we built in Solid works,(that can be converted to STL)
I wanted to ask if there is a way to do that with 3d slicer?
I will appreciate any help.
thank you
Maya

Yes, this (and much more) is already working well in Slicer. SlicerIGT tutorials is a good starting point and you can always ask here if you get stuck with anything.

You don’t need to create some artificial left atrium models in SolidWorks but you can load actual models from NavX, Carto3, or Rhythmia mapping systems using SlicerHeart extension’s EA Map Reader module.

Thank you for the quick respond
I watched the 3d slicer tutorial as you suggested , I now realize that what I need is to use the IGT extension in order to take the information I’m getting from the pollehmus tracker I have and show it in real time on the slicer , the problem is I can’t seem to find a tutorial on how to use the IGT. DO you know something that can help me?
another problem we are having is that I built a 3d model of the heart from the example data that slicer suggest, but it is not 100% correspond to the real life model we use. we have a model that fit the one we use in solid, is there a way we can use it in slicer ?
thank you and have a great day
Maya