How to fix volume issue using CTlungAnalyser extension

I have imported the Ct lung analyser extension with the extension mode because I can not find the module in extensions.

And when I run this module, I have found the issue

self.resampledVolume = slicer.mrmlScene.AddNewNodeByClass(“vtkMRMLScalarVolumeNode”, “Resampled Volume”)

if the this function runs, inputvolume value is initialized
how can I fix this issue

Which Slicer version do you use?

Our version is 4.10.

OK, that explains it. This extension is not compatible with Slicer-4.10. Please use the latest Slicer Stable Release or Slicer Preview Release.

thanks
but May I find the solution how to use this module?
because I have some issues to update the new version now

Sorry, you need to upgrade to a recent Slicer version. Any computer that was manufactured in the last 5 years should work (starting from about 300 dollars), but if you don’t want to buy a computer then you can rent a virtual machine from one of the cloud providers for a few dollars per hour. You can also find free services that can run Slicer on the web, such as Binder.

1 Like

I am sorry but I did not mean the Money.
I have already launched our own applications which is based on 4.10 version
and I can not update the base code of them now
this is a bit complex
so if you have any solution how to use this module without updated code
please let me know

We can help you here with upgrading your code to work with latest Slicer versions. If you need help with old Slicer versions then you need to contact a Slicer commercial partner for getting paid support.

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to run Slicer on the cloud and access in a web browser