How to get the rotation angle after resliced the volume using two rotating orthogonal planes?

In SlicerHeart/SlicerHeart, I learned the reslicing the volume using two rotating orthogonal planes. That’s great!
I want to know how to get the rotation angle after resliced the volume using two rotating orthogonal planes in each slice.
@lassoan , can you tell me?
Ask grant instruction. Thank!

What would you like to achieve?

For example, you can get angle between two slices as described in this example.

I use this example in the reslicing the volume using two rotating orthogonal planes.but always 90

You can change the script to compute anything you need. If you are not interested in angle between two planes then compute angle between one plane and a fixed direction.

@lassoan I want to the rotation angle of that two rotating orthogonal planes…or said it Is absolutely not relative, or compared with the original axis…

@lassoan in PedicleScrewSimulator/MeasurementsStep.py at master · smclach/PedicleScrewSimulator, the def sliderValueChanged,
green slicer rotate is different from Red and Yellow slice…How to correct that…

If you want to compute angle compared to a fixed axis direction then set sliceNormalVector[1]=[1,0,0] instead of setting it from another slice’s normal vector.

You can use this script if you want to rotate slice normal direction but keep the up direction aligned with anatomical axes.

1 Like

@lassoan Thanks​:ox::beer::ox::beer::ox::beer::ox::beer::ox::beer::ox::beer::ox::beer: