Importing DICOM files- 0 Patients

Operating system: Windows 10
Slicer version: 4.11.0
Expected behavior: Succesfully importing 4 dicom files.
Actual behavior: Imported 0 dicom files.

Greetings!

I hope that someone will be able to help me import four dicom files I have so that I can use it in 3d slicer. This is my first time using such software so please bear with me. Everytime I try importing the dicom files, it says 0 files imported. I also tried the dicom patching module but the result is the same. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is the log that I get:

Blockquote vtkITKArchetypeImageSeriesReader::ExecuteInformation: Cannot open D:/Medicine/Clinical Research/Hopkins/Pediatric Urology/Pelvic Floor Volumes/Data/Data Analysis/3D Reconstructions/patcheddicom/pa000/st000/se000/000.dcm. ITK exception info: error in unknown: Could not create IO object for reading file D:/Medicine/Clinical Research/Hopkins/Pediatric Urology/Pelvic Floor Volumes/Data/Data Analysis/3D Reconstructions/patcheddicom/pa000/st000/se000/000.dcm
Tried to create one of the following:
BMPImageIO
BioRadImageIO
DCMTKImageIO
GDCMImageIO
GiplImageIO
JPEGImageIO
LSMImageIO
MGHImageIO
MINCImageIO
MRCImageIO
MetaImageIO
NiftiImageIO
NrrdImageIO
PNGImageIO
StimulateImageIO
TIFFImageIO
VTKImageIO
MRMLIDImageIO
You probably failed to set a file suffix, or
set the suffix to an unsupported type.

Algorithm vtkITKArchetypeImageSeriesScalarReader(00000152EDB2A630) returned failure for request: vtkInformation (00000152F134E830)
Debug: Off
Modified Time: 299126
Reference Count: 1
Registered Events: (none)
Request: REQUEST_INFORMATION
FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0
ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1

ReadData: This is not a nrrd file

ReadData: Cannot read file as a volume of type DiffusionTensorVolume[fullName = D:/Medicine/Clinical Research/Hopkins/Pediatric Urology/Pelvic Floor Volumes/Data/Data Analysis/3D Reconstructions/patcheddicom/pa000/st000/se000/000.dcm]
Number of files listed in the node = 0.
File reader says it was able to read 0 files.
File reader used the archetype file name of D:/Medicine/Clinical Research/Hopkins/Pediatric Urology/Pelvic Floor Volumes/Data/Data Analysis/3D Reconstructions/patcheddicom/pa000/st000/se000/000.dcm
FileFormatError

ReadData: This is not a nrrd file

ReadData: Failed to instantiate a file reader

ReadData: Cannot read file as a volume of type Volume[fullName = D:/Medicine/Clinical Research/Hopkins/Pediatric Urology/Pelvic Floor Volumes/Data/Data Analysis/3D Reconstructions/patcheddicom/pa000/st000/se000/000.dcm]
Number of files listed in the node = 0.
File reader says it was able to read 0 files.
File reader used the archetype file name of D:/Medicine/Clinical Research/Hopkins/Pediatric Urology/Pelvic Floor Volumes/Data/Data Analysis/3D Reconstructions/patcheddicom/pa000/st000/se000/000.dcm
FileFormatError

Blockquote

Are the DICOM files created by a clinical system or by some custom application?

All the files that are already imported are ignored if you attempt to import them again, so if you apply DICOM patcher on them then you need to clean the database before importing again.

After you import, select the series you want to load and click “Load”. If it fails then check the application log for errors. Also check the DICOM FAQ.