MultiVolumeExplorer - labeling chart error

Hi there,

I am expieriencing an error when I try using the static plotting in MultiVolumeExplorer when I want to plot signal drop with time:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:/Users/Diana/AppData/Local/NA-MIC/Slicer 4.11.20200930/bin/…/lib/Slicer-4.11/qt-loadable-modules/Python/qSlicerMultiVolumeExplorerModuleWidget.py”, line 520, in onLabeledChartRequested
chartViewNode.requestChartCreation()
File “C:\Users\Diana\AppData\Local\NA-MIC\Slicer 4.11.20200930\lib\Slicer-4.11\qt-loadable-modules\Python\qSlicerMultiVolumeExplorerCharts.py”, line 422, in requestChartCreation
chartNode = self.createChartNodeAndInsertData()
File “C:\Users\Diana\AppData\Local\NA-MIC\Slicer 4.11.20200930\lib\Slicer-4.11\qt-loadable-modules\Python\qSlicerMultiVolumeExplorerCharts.py”, line 493, in createChartNodeAndInsertData
colorStr = Helper.RGBtoHex(rgb[0] * 255, rgb[1] * 255, rgb[2] * 255)
File “C:\Users\Diana\AppData\Local\NA-MIC\Slicer 4.11.20200930\lib\Slicer-4.11\qt-loadable-modules\Python\qSlicerMultiVolumeExplorerModuleHelper.py”, line 9, in RGBtoHex
return ‘#%02X%02X%02X’ % (r,g,b)
TypeError: %X format: an integer is required, not float

I have different samples (different segments) in one volume, and they end up totally messed up on the chart… can anyone help me solve this out, please?

I use the newest stable version (4.11.20200930)

Thanks for any help!

Does plotting works correctly if you load the data as a volume sequence and use plotting in Sequences module?

If not, please save your scene as .mrb file, upload it somewhere and post the link here so that we can investigate.

Dear Andras,

thank you very much for your reply! The interactive plotting works fine for both, the Sequences and MiltiVolumeExplorer modules. The problem appears when I want to plot the chart:

I tried the previous stable version (4.10.2) and there it worked fine, the arrays are labelled accordingly to segments (samples):

Can this be fixed in the newest version?

Can you describe the steps to create this chart (what module you open, what buttons you click)?

I load the data (as a 29 frames MultiVolume by EchoTime) and create a segmentation with 14 segments in ‘SegmentEditor’. Then in ‘Segmentations’ I export as LabelMap.

I open the MultiVolumeExplorer, and in interactive plotting everything looks fine, I select ‘Probed label volume’ under ‘Plotting Settings’ and when I click ‘Chart’ the error above occurs. The chart is first empty, I have to manually click it in the drop down menu (in the 4.10.2 version, the chart appeared automatically). The values look correct but the assignment to the segments is not.