Parenchyma analysis

Hello, this is my first time trying this software and I don’t really understand programming and coding. I followed the tutorials but for some reason the software doesn’t create the lung density histogram.

As label map volume, whether I pick none or partial lung label map, it just creates another partial lung label map and the image viewers show only one slice.
When I tried interactive lobe segmentation, the same thing happened.
I appreciate any help. Thanks a lot.

Hi,
You seem to be using an outdated version of Slicer.
Please install Slicer 5.0.3 stable and use Parenchyma Analysis like this:

(Video 2 x speed, Slicer demo data)

Hi all, I am trying to use Parenchyma Analysis (version Slicer 5.0.3) but the software just did not work (only creating label map). I did without segmentation. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

@lassoan could we find a solution for integrating the SlicerCIP develop branch into the CIP extension update mechanism?
My last maintenance work on Parenchyma Analysis was done in this branch.

Slicer Preview Release uses https://github.com/acil-bwh/SlicerCIP:

This causes CIP not being available for Slicer Preview Releases. So, I would not hurry switching to GitHub - acil-bwh/SlicerCIP: Slicer extension for the Chest Imaging Platform just yet.

We still don’t have write access to GitHub - acil-bwh/ChestImagingPlatform: Chest Imaging Platform (CIP) and the pull request that is required for Slicer to build CIP is still not integrated, so I’m considering switching back to our fork.