Segmentation Paint effect paints on current and next slice

Operating system: Windows
Slicer version: 4.10
Expected behaviour: Manual segmentation
Actual behavior:
Hi there, whenever I use the paint effect and paint the area of interest on the current slice, I find some an automatic painting effect on the next slice. this problem came up after updating to the latest release! What shall I do to get rid of this problem? I want to do manual segmentation, one by one! please see the attached photo for more clarification.

Best regards
Mohammed

Hi there,

whenever I use the paint effect and paint the area of interest on the current slice, I find some an automatic painting effect on the next slice. this problem came up after updating to the latest release! What shall I do to get rid of this problem? I want to do manual segmentation, one by one! please see the attached pdf for more clarification.

(Attachment image 1 and 2.pdf is missing)

Hi there, whenever I use the paint effect and paint the area of interest on the current slice, I find some an automatic painting effect on the next slice. this problem came up after updating to the latest release! What shall I do to get rid of this problem? I want to do manual segmentation, one by one! please see the attached photo for more clarification.

This is normal when you paint on oblique slices. Click the button with the warning sign (next to the segmentation node selector) to snap all slice viewers to nearest segmentation node axis.

Great, many thanks Andras :slight_smile:

1 Like