Slicer-DeepSeg issue

Hello, All members in 3D-Slicer

Maybe… Have you ever used the Slicer-DeepSeg extension?

I’m reproducting extraction of brain tumor using Slicer-DeepSeg extension based on 3D-Slicer.

I’m running DeepSeg extension using MICCAI_BraTS2020_TrainingData in 3D-Slicer refering to Slicer-DeepSeg github.

I ran the Slicer-DeepSeg extension in 3D-Slicer as following.

1. Creation of Slicer-DeepSeg Extension/DeepSeg module
    1)I run ‘Extension Wizard’ module->2)Select ‘Select Extension’ button->3)Select ‘Slicer-DeepSeg’ folder-> 4)Select whether ‘DeepSeg module’ loads or not

2. I downloaded dataset
    -MICCAI_BraTS2020_TrainingData

3. I run DeepSeg module using MICCAI_BraTS2020_TrainingData in 3D-Slicer
    (1) After pressing ‘Add Data’ button in ‘Welcome to Slicer’ module, I imported ‘BraTS20_Training_001’ folder in MICCAI_BraTS2020_TrainingData.
    (2) And then I selected ‘DeepSeg’ module in ‘modules finder’ option.
    (3) In Inputs item, I selected ‘BraTs20_Training_001_flair_1’ in ‘FLAIR Volume’ option.
    (4) In Outputs item, I selected one volume (MRI) dicom file in ‘Tumor Volume’
    (5) I set the different options in ‘Advanced Segmentation Parameters’ item as following.:

• Image Modalities : FLAIR
    • Corrped Image Shape :(192, 224, 160)
    • Tumor Type : Whole Tumor
    • 3D Background Colour : Black

After completing setting using DeepSeg module in 3D-Slicer, I pressed ‘Apply’ button.

But It occurs the error that is “Failed to compute results: Incomplete or corrupted file detected. The sha256 file hash does not match the provided value of 941eb4b2c7da98310a95176e7adabe8f84d2e3df.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:/Users/TRL 3D/Extension_dev/Slicer-DeepSeg/DeepSeg/DeepSeg.py”, line 603, in onApplyButton modelPath = get_file(pretrainedURL.split(”/“)[-1], pretrainedURL, File “C:\Users\TRL 3D\AppData\Local\NA-MIC\Slicer 5.1.0-2022-07-01\lib\Python\Lib\site-packages\keras\utils\data_utils.py”, line 298, in get_file
raise ValueError(ValueError: Incomplete or corrupted file detected. The sha256 file hash does not match the provided value of 941eb4b2c7da98310a95176e7adabe8f84d2e3df.”.

Please, refer to attached image associated with error massage.
sha256_error

Please, let me know in detail how to solve this problem.

Thank you for reading my writing.

I guess you refer to code from this repository. Best to file an issue there.